The course is meant for people who work with tenders to get them from 0 to 60 in five hours. It starts with the basics and covers key aspects of tendering and skills required to give your organisation the best chance of success.
The course is presented in five hour-long modules. We’ll email brief course notes to you after each session. You’ll also receive documents before some sessions that you should keep at hand during the session, as we’ll do some exercises with them. Best would be to print them out, and make sure you have a pen. It really increases the value you’ll get from the course if you take part in the exercises.
- Why tenders matter.
- What you need to win.
- How tenders are evaluated. (+ Exercise)
- Should you bid?
- The tender process.
- Tender planning.
- RFx forms.
- Starting your response document.
- Write more effectively. (+ Exercise)
- Give evaluators what they want.
- The sales pitch approach.
- Create documents that are easy to score.
- Executive summary. (+ Exercise)
- CVs. (+ Exercise)
- Track record & relevant experience.
- Broader outcomes.
- The skills you need to tender successfully.